NaturesPlus Hema-Plex Capsules
NaturesPlus HEMA-PLEX Capsules is so much more than just an iron supplement, it is a total blood support formula. This unique formula includes a wide variety of nutrients essential for red blood cell and hemoglobin formation, oxygen transportation and protection from damaging oxidative stress*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.. HEMA-PLEX is a convenient way to promote the health of your blood, as well as your energy and cognitive function.
- TOTAL BLOOD HEALTH: HEMA-PLEX supports blood health by delivering 43mg of naturally chelated iron as well as Vitamin C to assist in iron uptake. A complex of B Vitamins, including Methylated Vitamin B12, Folate and B2 will contribute to the normal metabolism of iron and the maintenance of red blood cells‡‡. Copper contributes to normal iron transport in the body.
- ENERGY, IMMUNITY, COGNITIVE SUPPORT and more: HemaPlex supports energy, immunity, collagen and cognitive support*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease., all in one product. HEMA-PLEX contains all key cofactors for blood health‡. The unique Proanthoplex blend provides a bioflavonoid complex from lemon, berries and green tea to support your all body.
- HIGH DOSE, FAST ACTING, EASY TO SWALLOW CAPSULES: HEMA-PLEX capsules are easy to swallow, convenient and an effective way to improve iron blood levels and to quickly target iron deficiency.
- VEGAN, GENTLE AND NON-CONSTIPATING: Gentle, easy to absorb and non-constipating iron is exactly what you need. A pure product free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and yeast, and artificial colours and preservatives.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Our state of the art manufacturing facilities maintain adherence to superior standards and are FDA and NSF registered. All Natures Plus products are crafted with only safe, high-quality natural ingredients.
The NHS advice for iron is 8.7mg a day for men over 18, 14.8mg a day for women aged 19-50 and 8.7mg a day for women over 50. You should get enough into your system from the things you eat but women who lose a lot of blood through their monthly period, for example, may need to take a supplement.