Bugbuster OUTDOOR SKIN Cream
A natural product with chickweed, aloe vera and essential oils of citronella, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
Is your holiday being spoilt by flies, midges, mosquitos and other flying insects? Thankfully, plants don't like being eaten by insects any more than we do!
- Used in areas with midges, sand flies, mosquitoes & horse flies
- Soothing and cooling on skin that's been out in the sun
- Smells great (to humans) and no DEET to dissolve your clothes or wetsuit!
- Bugbuster has been to Scotland, Spain, South America, West Africa and Thailand.
- Great for hikers, fishermen, golfers and anyone out in the great outdoors!
- Suitable for children and sensitive skin
Bugbuster Outdoor Skin Cream has been used in countries with a wide range of insects. It doesn't cause skin irritation; doesn't dissolve plastics and fabrics; has a pleasant scent; is non-oily and safe to use on young children.
- Citronella Cympopogon narduus essential oil
- Lavender Lavendula angustifolia essential oil
- Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus essential oil
- Peppermint Mentha piperita essential oil
- Aloe vera Aloe barbadensis gel
- Chickweed Stellaria media flower extract
Apply before you go into an area where there are likely to be insects and reapply as often as required. Make sure you cover every little bit of exposed skin. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Suitable for all skin types including children. This is a very gentle cream and also non-greasy.
Aqua, helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, glyceryl stearate, theobroma cacao seed butter*, cera alba*, glycerin (vegetarian), sodium stearoyl glutamate, sucrose stearate, olea europaea fruit oil*, linum usitatissimum seed oil*, stellaria media (chickweed) herb extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, coco-glucoside & coconut alcohol, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) leaf oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, xantham gum, lactic acid, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, geraniol†, citronellol†, limonene†, linalool†, citral†, eugenol†, farnesol†.
*Organically grown ingredients.
†These compounds occur naturally in essential oils. To some people with allergies they may potentially be allergens.
Contains 100 ml of cream.
Many plant essential oils repel insects naturally. Plants don’t like insects any more than we do! Our Napiers essential oil blend has been used in Scotland for thirty years. Here we have the renowned Scottish midge, as well as more exotic mosquitoes and gnats! We also find that plant oils are disliked by non-biting but annoying insects such as bluebottles, flies and wasps, helping to keep them away.
As summer skins are often sunburned too, our Bugbuster Outdoor Cream also contains soothing Chickweed oil and cooling Aloe Vera. An added bonus from our lovely, thoughtful herbalists who formulated this cream.
Submit your own review
You may review a product if you have bought the product from us. If you would like to comment on our service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Reviews are moderated so will not be seen immediately and are published at our discretion.