Mike is a body worker and NLP Practitioner who is passionate about working with the
person as a whole; offering treatments that integrate body and mind. He trained under and
works with a traditional Hawaiian Healer who is Cultural Advisor to the University of Hawaii.
Master NLP Practitioner, Accredited KCR Practitioner, Low Level Laser Therapist. Hawaiian
Healing Practitioner and Trainer (Ho’oponopono).
- Pain Management – incorporating various techniques to reduce pain levels and increase mobility using gentle stretches and mobilisations. Myofascial Release, Kinesiology, Kinetic Chain Release (KCR), Emmett Technique.
- Hawaiian Healing - Includes self-care tools to change your emotional state, working with the root cause of emotional issues and looking to resolve internal conflict.
- Smoking Cessation - Using pain free low level laser therapy to help stop the cravings and stress related to Nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- NLP- Neuro Linguistic Programming- Proven techniques to assist in removing the root cause and symptoms of negative emotion and trauma including Anxiety, Depression and Phobias.
- Managing Chronic Pain
- Improving poor posture
- Emotional Pain and Internal Conflict
- Anxiety and Depression
- Phobias and Fears
- Trauma, PTSD
- Improved Sports performance
- Addressing Limiting Beliefs
If you require more information about any of the treatments on offer, contact Mike:
Mobile: 07785 768780
If you would like to book an appointment with Mike, please contact Napiers Clinic Glasgow
Reception on 0141 339 5859, or email firstname.lastname@example.org