Warming Spice Oil
Warming Spice Oil with clove, cinnamon and sweet orange peel, creates lovely warming sensations, perfect for the cold winter season.
- Add to an oil burner for a natural seasonal home fragrance.
- Scent your Christmas cards by adding a drop to the card before you post them
- Put a small bowl of water with a few drops of oil on a radiator (out of the reach of little hands though!)
- Revive a bowl of potpourri with dried orange slices sprinkled with Warming Spice Oil.
- Sprinkle onto pine cones before burning on a log fire.
For use in an essential oil burner to fragrance your home.
Not recommended for massage.
DIRECTIONS: For use in an essential oil burner to fragrance your home.
INGREDIENTS: Eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum
(cinnamon) leaf oil, and citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil.
Not for internal use. If using externally, dilute well and use very sparingly as many people's skins are sensitive to clove and cinnamon oil. Keep away from small children.
There are currently no articles related to this product
No reviews yet.
Submit your own review
You may review a product if you have bought the product from us. If you would like to comment on our service, please contact us at email@example.com Reviews are moderated so will not be seen immediately and are published at our discretion.