Optibac Probiotics For Women Capsules
Optibac Probiotics For Women Capsules
For Women contains friendly bacteria strains especially found in the vaginal & urinary tracts, scientifically proven to reach the intimate area, and to complement the vaginal flora. It's suitable for women of all ages and is backed by over 30 years of research.
Key benefits of Optibac's For Women Capsules
- Trusted, multi-strain supplement - the most clinically studied friendly bacteria strains specifically for women, and proven to survive to reach the vagina.
- The vaginal microbiome is different to that of the gut so it’s important to choose specialist friendly bacteria.
- With the world-renowned combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® & Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, and now also with Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®.
- This supplement contains strains which are natural to the vaginal tract and proven to reach the intimate area. It is designed to complement the vaginal flora and is for anyone who feels they could benefit.
- Scientifically proven: backed by over 25 studies and 30 years of research showing safety & quality.
- The friendly bacteria combination of L. rhamnosus GR-1® and L. reuteri RC-14® has been extensively researched in thousands of women around the world.
- Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® may also support natural pH levels in the vagina.
- Can be taken alone or alongside other supplements like cranberry, natural anti-bacterials and anti-fungals.
- 2.5 billion live cultures per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule, recommended for daily use.
- Winner of 2019 Your Healthy Living Award.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
14 Capsules / 30 Capsules / 90 Capsules
Vegetarian and vegan.
- For best results take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast
- May be increased to 2 capsules per day if desired or professionally directed.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents into cool food/drinks.
- Can be taken intensively or on an ongoing basis (daily).
- For Women can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the Optibac range.
- Maltodextrin (natural source)
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus paracasei F-19®, Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stabiliser: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.5 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian, gluten free, yeast-free diets. GMO free. Sugar free. Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing probiotics. No chemicals or parabens. Suitable during pregnancy, during breastfeeding and during menopause.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Probiotic supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a health care professional before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Keep out of reach of children. No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.