Napiers Bugbuster Outdoor Skin Cream
A natural product with chickweed, aloe vera and essential oils of citronella, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
Is your holiday being spoilt by flies, midges, mosquitos and other flying insects? Thankfully, plants don't like being eaten by insects any more than we do!
- Used in areas with midges, sand flies, mosquitoes & horse flies
- Soothing and cooling on skin that's been out in the sun
- Smells great (to humans) and no DEET to dissolve your clothes or wetsuit!
- Bugbuster has been to Scotland, Spain, South America, West Africa and Thailand.
- Great for hikers, fishermen, golfers and anyone out in the great outdoors!
- Suitable for children and sensitive skin
Bug buster Outdoor Skin Cream has been used in countries with a wide range of insects. It doesn't cause skin irritation; doesn't dissolve plastics and fabrics; has a pleasant scent; is non-oily and safe to use on young children.