Napiers 154th Birthday Competition T&Cs
Napiers 154th Birthday competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged
18 or over, excluding employees or contractors of Napiers the Herbalists
and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated
with this promotion.
- The promotion begins at 6PM GMT on Tuesday 20th May 2014 and closes at
11.59PM GMT on Tuesday 27th May 2014 (“Promotion Period”).
- To Enter you will need a Facebook account (If you don’t already have one,
you can create one by visiting www.facebook.com for Facebook and www. Setting
up a Facebook/ Twitter account is free, but is subject to Facebook Terms
of Service. For Facebook terms: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
To enter the promotion, take the following steps:
a) Like Napiers the Herbalists on Facebook at www.facebook.com/napiersherbs
b) Post a photo on Napiers the Herbalists' Facebook page in the Comments section between Tuesday 20th May 2014 and Tuesday 27th May 2014 at 11.59PM.
- If you do not have access to Facebook, we can post your photo for you.
Just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will upload it and credit
your name (or a screen name if you prefer and provide one) so that it can
be voted on.
- Entry (as specified above) is necessary. Only one entry per participant
- The Prize 20 participants will win one of our giveaways (Tea Tree Gel,
Aloe Vera Gel or another appropriate product). You will be asked to provide
your preferences once selected. The Promoter reserves the right to provide
equivalent available products at time of fulfilment. Prizes will be non-exchangeable.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be selected based on two criterias :
Best photos judged by Napiers the Herbalists and Most liked photos.
- The winners will be notified via a Facebook comment and message by Friday
31st May at 5PM and will then have 7 days to confirm acceptance of the
prize. If the winner fails to respond to the initial notification within
this time an alternative winner will be selected in the same manner.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not
be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other
automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and
entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions
in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent
that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition
by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity
by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or
any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries
into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion,
that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged
for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the
prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated
by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the
winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied
in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the
right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the
event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to undertake all action as may be necessary
to ensure the fair and lawful operation of the promotion including the
investigation of fraudulent or invalid claims or entries and to request
verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of any
entrant or the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly
submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence
and image of all winners. The winner may be required to participate in
the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the
Prize Draw consents to such participation.
- By accepting the prize, the winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity
related to the promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter
from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses,
or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion
or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize.
These terms shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused
by negligence, or for fraud, or for any other type of liability that may
not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted
and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter and Data Controller
is Napiers the Herbalists.
- Napiers the Herbalists is a trading name of Rickard Lane's and WH Box Ltd.