Napiers Goldenseal ANTI ACNE SKIN PORE SERUM
* SAVE £8.50 while stocks last * CURRENT BATCH EXPIRes END NOVEMBER 2020
- Goldenseal - anti-acne, antibacterial
- Thyme - anti-acne, cleansing, toning
- Calendula - healing, speeds cell repair
- Witch hazel - minimises large pores
- Aloe vera - soothing and cooling
- Sea buckthorn - sebum balance
- Bilberry - antioxidant, pore tightening
- Yarrow - pore tightening, antimicrobial
- Bladderwrack - detoxifying
- Grapefruit seed extract - antimicrobial
An intensive, complex herbal serum to treat trouble spots and outbreaks on oily skin. It combines the amazing herb Goldenseal with Scottish herbs that we make into strong, concentrated extracts to help to balance sebum levels, cleanse oily pores and condition the skin, reducing pore size. These anti-inflammatory herbal extracts help to stimulate the speed of skin cell renewal, purify and tone and are highly effective - without the use of harsh chemicals - and gently scented with toning, conditioning essential oils.
Directions: Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Apply a small amount of the serum to the areas affected on the face, neck or shoulders. Leave a moment to dry. Repeat a few times during the day and at night.
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin (vegetable), hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) extract, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, phenoxyethanol/ethylhexylglycerin, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, carbomer, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder, polysorbate 20, sodium hydroxide, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract, fucus vesiculosus (bladderwrack) extract, citrus limon essential oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree leaf oil), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) essential oil, limonene†, citral†. †Naturally occurring fragrance compounds.
None known. Avoid getting in your eyes. If you do get it in your eyes, flush eyes with plenty of cold water.
None at the moment.
There are no active products on this page.