ecozone soap nuts
Ecozones naturally & sustainably sourced Soap Nuts are an organic, allergy-friendly, economical and effective alternative to the common laundry detergent. The 300g organic cotton bag holds enough nuts for 100 washes. Each dose of nuts is also re-usable for up to 4 times.
Gentle on your skin & clothes, while ensuring colours stay brighter for longer. Additional key attributes: Completely organic, Hypoallergenic, Biodegradable, Vegan friendly.
A little note: They have been used for thousands of years as a natural washing detergent. Also known as Soap Berries they grow on trees of the Sapindus Genus and are a source of Saponin, a natural soap which cleans and freshens your clothes.
- Removes dirt on low temperatures
- Suitable for sensitive skin and baby’s clothing
- Organic alternative to laundry detergents
1) Follow the dosage chart on the back of pack and put the required amount of soap nuts into the small bag provided and zip up the bag.
2) Place your laundry in the machine with the bag on top and run your normal program.
3) At the end of the wash remove the bag with the nuts and allow to dry. These can be reused 4 times.
100% Organic Soap Nuts.
Packaging – Recyclable
Minigrip biodegradable water clear polybag + fabric bag
Please check local recycling
No reviews yet.
Submit your own review
You may review a product if you have bought the product from us. If you would like to comment on our service, please contact us at email@example.com Reviews are moderated so will not be seen immediately and are published at our discretion.