Napiers Capsicum & Ginger Warming Cream
Ease and relax your hardworking joints and muscles
Napiers warming cream is used to comfort muscles, joints, backs and ease neck tension. Massage also stimulates circulation, especially to cold fingers and toes.
- Warms, soothes and eases creaky joints and stiff muscles
- Stimulates blood supply to the extremities such as fingers and toes
- Does not burn the skin
- Pleasant unobtrusive scent
- Useful in cold weather to stimulate circulation and help protect against effects of extremely cold weather such as chilblains
- Massage onto neck to relieve tension
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar.
Please note that this cream does not make your skin feel warm. It is felt as muscle warmth.
Aqua, Prunus amygdalus dulcis, Symphytum officinale folia oleun, Arnic montana infused, Cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Vegetable glycerine, Capsicum frutescens concentrate, Zingiber officinale roscoe concentrate, Piper nigrum seed oil, Melaleuca leucadendron cajuputi leaf oil, Origanum majorana leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia, Juniperus communis fruit oil, Benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, glycerine, sorbic acid, xantham gum, Vitamin E
Gently massage the cream into the fingers, joints and muscles. Massaging in a circular motion will help to alleviate tension and encourage blood flow to the area.
Keep out of the reach of children. Not for internal use.
A trust kept since 1860
Napiers the Herbalists was founded by Duncan Napier, a Victorian botanist and the most famous herbalist in Scotland.