Napiers Calendula Flower Skin Cream
A pure, simple, natural cream to renew and repair your skin.
If your skin is dry, causing irritation and soreness, then this unfragranced, soothing, moisturising cream is for you.
What it does
- Protecting and calming for face and body
- Soothing cream for irritated or problem skin
- Moisturises and soothes sensitive skin and delicate, intimate areas
- Contains no irritating fragrance and
no essential oils, if you have allergies
- Gentle enough for childrens’ or babies’ skin
- Indispensible as a hand cream for rough, split or chapped hands
- Natural calendula extract speeds up cell and tissue repair
A gentle, unfragranced moisturiser for people with dry skin or problem skin (such as those prone to acne or acne rosacea). Calendula helps to speed skin cell repair and is helpful on skin that has become roughened, damaged or sensitive.
Often used as a hand cream by gardeners, builder, mechanics and those working in manual trades whose skin becomes chapped, cracked or irritated. It helps to protect hands, nails and heels from cracking or splitting and the effects of constant washing, exposure to chemicals or dry weather conditions.