Napiers Warming Spice Essential Oil Blend
Warming Spice Oil with clove, cinnamon and sweet orange peel, creates lovely warming sensations, perfect for the cold winter season.
- Add to an oil burner for a natural seasonal home fragrance.
- Scent your Christmas cards by adding a drop to the card before you post them
- Put a small bowl of water with a few drops of oil on a radiator (out of the reach of little hands though!)
- Revive a bowl of potpourri with dried orange slices sprinkled with Warming Spice Oil.
- Sprinkle onto pine cones before burning on a log fire.
Properties: Warming, comforting, uplifting
Smell: Warm, rich, spicy yet sweet
A trust kept since 1860
Napiers the Herbalists was founded by Duncan Napier, a Victorian botanist and the most famous herbalist in Scotland.