Napiers Starflower Dry Skin Cream
Quick moisturising relief from dry, irritated, itchy skin
- Moisturises and soothes dry, itchy skin
- Cools and calms hot, reddened, irritated skin
- Used as an extremely gentle, non-irritating moisturiser by people with sensitive skin (such as those prone to eczema and dermatitis)
- Popular with hairdressers, mechanics, nurses and other people exposed to drying, irritating chemicals in their work or constant hand washing
- High in natural gamma-linoleic fatty acid (GLA) needed for healthy skin
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Palm free ingredients.
- Now in a glass jar with recyclable plastic screw top lid.
One of our bestselling emollient creams, Starflower Cream is moisturising and calming. Contains natural, active herbal extracts like Borage seed oil, naturally high in GLA, an important Omega-6 fatty acid needed for healthy skin cell walls. Without GLA, your skin cells can't keep enough moisture in - resulting in dry, itchy skin. Borage oil penetrates the skin, delivering GLA benefits directly to your skin cells, helping your skin to stay moisturised and healthy.
Aqua, Sunflower seed oil*, Shea nut butter*, Starflower Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoa Seed Butter*, Beeswax*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin (vegetarian)*, Sucrose Stearate, Linseed Seed oil*, Olive Fruit Oil*, Chickweed Herb extract, German chamomile Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan gum, Coconut Alcohol, Aloe Leaf Juice Powder*, Roman Chamomile Flower Essential Oil, German Chamomile Flower Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol†, Limonene†. *Organic ingredient. †Naturally occurring fragrance compounds.
Apply two to three times a day, to areas of dry, sensitive skin that are prone to itching. If your skin is very sensitive, test a small amount on your skin overnight before use.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children