Napiers Venatone Toning Leg Cream
Dare to bare your legs with our fabulous toning leg cream, smooth bumpy cellulite and reduce spider veins
Venatone cream contain 9 botanical extracts to tone and tighten your skin. No more hiding your legs in trousers or long skirts.
- Improves the appearance of your skin
- Tones & smooths bumpy skin and cellulite
- Relieves puffiness in ankles and knees
- Tones skin's underlying capillary structure
- Reduces appearance of thread & spider veins
- Gentle enough to also use on face veins
- Wonderful leg massage cream for
tired, achy, sore legs
- Rub in when you've been on your feet all day
- Conditions upper arms and 'bingo wings'
- Regular massage helps to improve circulation
- Contains a unique traditional blend of plant extracts, used by our herbalists for generations
The natural botanical extracts in Venatone are high in tannins which have a natural toning and tightening effect, smoothing out uneven skin surface. Horse chestnut seed also contains aescin which helps to tone and strengthen the capillary structure and reduce puffiness.
Oak bark contains natural proanthcyanidins which are vasoactive and powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals in the body and help to slow the signs of aging. With comfrey, these extracts help to renew & stabilise collagen, and maintain elastin, two critical proteins that support connective tissue and capillary walls.
A trust kept since 1860
Napiers the Herbalists was founded by Duncan Napier, a Victorian botanist and the most famous herbalist in Scotland.